Thursday, July 14, 2005

kelubi : freak on a leash?

[tsk tsk tsk]

[ceng ceng ceng]

[kedetak kedetak kedetak]

sometimes i cannot take this place
sometimes is my lifes i can't taste
sometimes i cannot felt my face
you never see me fall from grace


[jeng jeng jeng] --- drop D please

something takes apart of me
you and i were meant to be
a cheap fcuk for me to lay


[debom debom debom maima]
[debom debom debom maima]

go!

something

something need

something is void?!.


urgh!.


that'a all for today folks!.

+++

those were the days were heavy sounds and noises are the eargasm for the whole season.

do i really missed this?.

or

me again being pathetic,pyscho dreamer of the past that never turn back.

*sigh*

(the day where we missed it so much!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are all a dreamer :)